If you have an existing BinaryLane server and would prefer to run it from Perth, you can do so by following these steps:
- Login to mPanel and go to "Add Cloud Server" page to purchase a new VPS in Perth (with the same configuration as your existing server).
- Shut down your existing VPS (e.g. using the "poweroff" command over SSH)
- After selecting your existing server in mPanel, go to the Backups area and create a backup.
- Still within the Backups area of your existing server, select the backup and choose "Clone".
- Select your new Perth server as the destination and wait for restore to complete.
- Confirm the new Perth server is working and update your DNS records
- Cancel the old server.